|Customer Bill of Rights
10 things you can expect from us as we begin your job
Thank you for considering Hohengasser Plumbing & Heating to do the work in your home. We really appreciate the opportunity to serve you. We realize that you’ve probably asked several other companies to bid on this project. They may or may not explain to you what’s going to happen during the time they’re working in your home. We thought we’d take the opportunity to tell you a bit about what you can expect from us.
- Having work such as this performed is like having "major surgery" done on your home. It’s not something you do regularly and you probably have concerns about what’s going to happen. We’ll go over the details of the actual installation with you further and in person before we start the work. Most of all, we want you to be comfortable with us.
- First, we promise not to arrive at your home before 8 AM. We realize that you have to get your family off to school and to work. We promise to work around and respect your schedule. After all, you’re the customer.
- When we do arrive at your home we’re not going to make a lot of noise that might disturb your neighbors. We won’t start unloading equipment and dropping it in the street. We won’t shout at each other and we won’t play loud music on the truck’s radio.
- If we have to carry out old equipment, we’ll wrap it in plastic first to make sure no debris winds up on your floors. We’ll take great care if we have to move any furniture out of the way to get equipment in and out of your home. And we’ll wipe our feet and make sure we don’t track in mud.
- We will, of course, have complete liability and comprehensive insurance coverage when we show up to work at your home. If one of our employees gets injured while on your property, it will not affect your homeowner’s insurance policy. And should we accidentally damage your property (it hasn’t happened yet!) we want you to know that our insurance will cover that damage up to one million dollars. We are a responsible company.
- We have a no-tobacco policy in our company. You can rest assured that none of our people will be smoking or chewing tobacco either in your home or anywhere on your property.
- We won’t use your bathroom without your permission. This, too, we recognize as your personal space. If you should decide to give our technicians permission to use your bathroom, we can assure you that they will leave it as clean as they found it.
- We’ll be planning your job carefully to ensure that your water, heat, and electricity will be off for the shortest possible time, of course. No one likes to be inconvenienced. We recognize that, and we’ll plan accordingly.
- If you have a family pet, we promise to be very careful when we go back and forth to our truck. Many of our people own dogs and cats and we know how quickly a pet can scoot out the door. We're sensitive to that and we'll take great care as we come and go.
- When we’re done working we’ll clean up thoroughly and to your satisfaction. We’ll go over the job with you and make sure you’re happy with our work, and we’ll take all our trash with us when we leave.
All in all, we’re going to treat you with the respect you deserve while we’re working in your home. You, after all, are the customer! Thanks again for your consideration. We look forward to serving you in a most professional way.
Code of Ethics
WE MUST SERVE our customers with integrity, competence, and objectivity.
WE MUST DELIVER to our customers more than we promised through value added
WE MUST PERFORM our work to meet technical codes or better.
WE MUST EXPLORE each customer situation in sufficient detail and gather
sufficient facts to gain an understanding of the problem, the scope of
assistance needed, and the possible benefits our service and technical
recommendations may provide our customers.
WE MUST RESPECT each customer's home and property and leave them as clean as
we found them.
WE MUST TREAT our employees fairly.
WE MUST ASSIGN technical and support personnel to each job in accord with
their experience, knowledge, and expertise.
WE MUST FOSTER training for all our employees on an on-going basis to
improve and uphold high performance standards.
WE MUST HIRE only personnel of high personal integrity.
WE MUST PERFORM jobs only for which we are qualified by our experience and
WE MUST MAKE Quality Service the trademark of the jobs we perform.
WE MUST STAND behind our work. If Needed we will take care of callbacks
with a minimum of inconvenience to our customers.
WE MUST NOT provide services to a customer under terms or conditions that
might damage or compromise the integrity of our trade and profession. We
follow the Golden Rule.
WE MUST NOT advertise our services in a deceptive manner.
WE MUST MAINTAIN a wholly professional attitude and behavior toward those we
serve, our fellow contractors, our own employees, our suppliers, and the
public at large.
WE MUST AGREE with our customers independently and in advance on the basis
for our fees. They will be reasonable, legitimate, and commensurate with the
quality or services we deliver and the responsibility we accept.
WE MUST MAKE it our moral imperative to maintain a profitable business as
part of our responsibility to our employees and our families.
WE MUST LISTEN to customer complaints about price, mindful of the honest
value received by the customer and our right to an ethical profit.
WE MUST ALWAYS help fellow humans and animals who are in need.
WE MUST PROTECT the health and safety of our communities by sharing
knowledge of new environmental developments and technological advancements
with the communities we serve.
WE MUST Contribute money, time and labor to charitable causes.
© Hohengasser Plumbing & Hydronics 2007-08 | Phone: 978-249-0077
Home | About | What is Hydronics? | Products We Use | Conservation Tips | Photo Gallery | Contact
Website Design and Development by West County Web